What Would You Like to Do?
What speaks to you about family history? Check out the ideas below.
Or, try our 15 Minutes a Day page for additional suggestions.
1. Find Your Passion and Paths
2. Learn about Projects
- * Family Tree: Do you want to build or navigate your family tree? Try the Family Tree Projects in FamilySearch, Ancestry, MyHeritage, or Findmypast.
- * Memories: Do you want to connect with your ancestors through photos and stories? Try the Memories Projects in FamilySearch, Ancestry, MyHeritage, or Findmypast.
- * Activities: Do you enjoy sharing family history activities with those you love? Try some great activities for family, individuals, youth, or kids.
- * Research: Would you like to find more ancestors or verify your tree information? Try Research Projects in FamilySearch, Ancestry, MyHeritage, or Findmypast.
- * DNA: Curious about finding your ethnicity and your DNA matching cousins?
Try the DNA Projects in in FamilySearch, Ancestry, or MyHeritage.
- More Paths — Beginners Indexing Collaboration
Discover the unique learning system of The Family History Guide.
* It's built on Projects, Goals, Choices, and Steps, providing you a structured yet flexible way to learn and explore family history.
* Just-in-time links to great articles and videos help speed your learning and deliver great results.
See the About the Projects page for more.
3. Start a Project
Here's where the learning and doing all come together. You can select a Project from the top menu on each page, or use an option below.
Start a Project with FamilySearch:
Start a Project with Ancestry:
Start a Project with MyHeritage:
Start a Project with Findmypast: